This candidate will be responsible for the management and activation of advertising partnerships, including DSPs and content media partnerships for the achievement of KPIs through campaign activation, value capture and spend efficiency, technology stack optimization and data capture, and coordination with partner agencies in advertising partnership identification, negotiation and account management. They will take primary responsibility for the company’s major advertising partnerships operated directly or through agency relationships.
These partnerships entail direct contractual relationships built on a multi-wave commitment and strategic deliverables. The candidate must develop and execute an advertising partnership strategy linked to the budget planning cycle to leverage partnerships and drive value through beneficial rates. By delivering high-impact layouts and content development, the candidate must ensure all advertising activities adhere to the sponsorship policy and procedures.
In addition, the candidate must develop and track partner specific KPIs to gauge and report against strategic objectives, manage projects and ensure accurate and on time execution. This includes budget and contractual management and control that actively contributes to the development of the team through coaching and support. Ultimately, the candidate must ensure all advertising activities within the partnership comply with contractual obligations and visual and verbal identity guidelines.
The candidate must have the following set of skills in order to apply for this position. It is important for the candidate to meet the following requirements, so both parties can proceed accordingly upon eligibility.
- At least 5 years experience in Advertising and Marketing with both agencies and direct clients
- Extensive experience in advertising campaign management, media buying and media plan optimization
- Extensive experience in digital buying, programmatic optimization, and managing DSPs
- Experience working in an international environment and mixed cultures
- Strong financial and project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, persuative, and presentational skills
- Must hold bachelor's or advanced degree
- Travel flexibility
If you meet the requirements stated above and believe that you can deliver on these responsibilities as our Advertising Manager/Advisor, then please go ahead and click 'Apply Now'. You can send us your CV or resume and we will get back to you.